[RE-wrenches] SunSlates from Atlantis Energy

Aladdin Solar cpickard at aladdinsolar.com
Mon Oct 1 11:51:22 PDT 2012

Anyone familiar with SunSlates from Atlantis Energy ( http://atlantisenergy.com/?page_id=255 )? We have a customer interested in this system. We usually try to steer our customers to components from well known manufacturers. I've not run across this one before. Looks like a pretty involved roofing project. Can you comment on your experience installing these and express any opinions on quality?

Thanks.

Charlie Pickard
NABCEP Certified Solar PV Installer ®
Aladdin Solar