[RE-wrenches] Enphase M210

William Dorsett wmdorsett at sbcglobal.net
Fri Sep 28 07:09:35 PDT 2012

Bill, one of the byproducts that I don't see Enphase marketing yet is the
detailed documentation of not only their own model reliability and but more
valuable to us would be the data on module reliability by brand and model
number. No one else has a million unit test bed.

Bill Dorsett

Sunwrights

Manhattan, KS