[RE-wrenches] Enphase M210

Jason Szumlanski jason at fafcosolar.com
Fri Sep 28 06:04:00 PDT 2012

Wow. That's not my experience at all. We have a bunch of people who hound
me monthly about production levels. We do have a lot of retirees around
here with nothing better to do :) but I find that many of our customers
don't really look at production much in the beginning, perhaps because they
do not understand it well. They eventually get around to it 3-6 months
after installation after receiving several monthly production reports. The
monthly emails keep people pretty engaged.

I'd like to see some real Enphase stats on login frequency for system
owners over time. Now I'm curious...

*Jason Szumlanski*

*Fafco Solar*