[RE-wrenches] Reducing Glare from Solar Modules

Bill Loesch solar1online at charter.net
Mon Aug 20 20:07:29 PDT 2012

Sequoya,

Shade cloth applied to the outside of the window frame on select windows
where the glare is objectionable not only reduces the solar intensity
but also reduces the heat load significantly better than any interior
shade or curtain. The exterior shades (which cam be attached by snaps)
can be removed for winter to allow full solar input. The glare
(reflection) would be reflected in a different direction in winter v.
summer.

Bill Loesch
Solar 1 - Saint Louis Solar