[RE-wrenches] Combating requests for itemized PV pricing

Erika Weliczko Erika at RepowerSolutions.com
Sat Aug 18 13:52:00 PDT 2012

I find the rough percent breakdown as you suggest is useful in getting them to understand that they don't need those numbers or an itemized BOM before they agree to do a project. There are many customers that think if total cost is X and modules are Y that the cost to install is REALLY expensive at X-Y.
If we were selling itemized lists, I'd be running buysolarcraponline.com, so I refrain from providing lists. My contract is for a total sum.
If the prospect does not want a turnkey solution, then they are not a good fit for those of us that provide these products and services. And that is OK.
Some days are easier going down this road than others.

Erika Weliczko
REpower Solutions
cell: 216.402.4458