[RE-wrenches] Unirac SolarMount rail caps

Mark Richardson MRichardson at NewYorkLightEnergy.com
Mon Aug 13 11:55:15 PDT 2012

Dana,
We were looking for a square cap, but I think I remember some rectangular ones?
Their site isn't very navigable, so maybe a call to C.S.?

Mark Richardson
mrichardson at newyorklightenergy.com<mailto:mrichardson at newyorklightenergy.com>

From: re-wrenches-bounces at lists.re-wrenches.org [mailto:re-wrenches-bounces at lists.re-wrenches.org] On Behalf Of Dana Brandt
Sent: Monday, August 13, 2012 2:37 PM
To: RE-wrenches
Subject: Re: [RE-wrenches] Unirac SolarMount rail caps

Thanks for the thoughts, everyone.

I suggested filing the ends with grey caulk, but the homeowner didn't like that idea.

I think I'm leaning toward finding some aluminum channel or angle to fit over the end and either glue or screw it on.

Mark - Did you find rectangular vinyl caps? I checked out caplugs, but couldn't find anything that looked like it would work.

Thanks,

Dana

Dana Brandt
Ecotech Energy Systems, LLC