[RE-wrenches] 12V loads

Jesse Dahl dahlsolar at gmail.com
Fri Aug 10 09:09:28 PDT 2012

Great ideas. I think for this job I will use the combiner box idea.  I do have an old trace disconnect box as mentioned laying around that would work as well. Since I'm only putting in a couple DC lights, the combiner method should work great.  I get a lot of fish house and hunting shack inquires so please keep the idea coming!

As always thanks so much!

Jesse

Sent from my iPhone