[RE-wrenches] Standing Seam Clamp for 1" wide seam?

Brian Teitelbaum bteitelbaum at aeesolar.com
Wed Aug 8 16:20:42 PDT 2012

Hi James,

The SnapNrack Wide Seam Clamp will work with seams up to 0.82" wide. Will that work?

The SnapNrack folks say that a 1" seam will fit into the clamp, but the cam won't tighten down properly. I don't know if this drawing will make it through here, but here goes:

[cid:image002.png at 01CD7581.C1ED5580]

If the drawing doesn't show up on this forum, I can send it to you in an email off-list.

Brian Teitelbaum
AEE Solar
bteitelbaum at aeesolar.com<mailto:bteitelbaum at aeesolar.com>