[RE-wrenches] Enphase failures

Andrew Truitt atruitt at gmail.com
Mon Jul 16 09:38:53 PDT 2012

One of the big issues I used to have installing Enphase was with establishing and maintaining (after power outages and various customer Internet issues) the data connection for all inverters. Are they still using data-over-powerline communications? Are these types of connection issues still out there?

- Andrew

Sent from my iPhone