[RE-wrenches] Battery Experience

bob ellison reellison at gmail.com
Sun Jul 1 15:09:57 PDT 2012

No experience with the Hup cells.

I avoid all of the HC batteries in power systems because they generally have
a stronger electrolyte and a shorter cycle life. Something like between 350
cycles v/s 400 cycles for the standard L-16's.

I have a big set installed that fully charged is between 1.315 and 1.325 SG.
That's what the school district wanted for the unit. Had to get a special
hydrometer to read them.

Later,

Bob