[RE-wrenches] Magnum Energy Remote Control

Maverick Brown [Maverick Solar] maverick at mavericksolar.com
Thu Jun 28 07:24:53 PDT 2012

I think they go back to defaults. Maybe the remote is just not reading the values before displaying the set point in question after being power cycled.

To get around the issue, all of our inverter installs come with a "free" remote.

Thank you,

Maverick

Maverick Brown
BSEET, NABCEP Certified Solar PV Installer ®
President & CEO
Maverick Solar Enterprises, Inc.
Office:     512-919-4493
Cell:        512-460-9825