[RE-wrenches] Corrective EQ question

Dana dana at solarwork.com
Sat Jun 2 12:14:58 PDT 2012

We regularly see SGs of 1.300 after EQ on very warm banks & banks that are
under used in summer periods. It has seemed to lower with the temp of the
bank dropping.

Dana Orzel - Great Solar Works, Inc -  E - dana at solarwork.com -  V
970.626.5253

F - 970.626.4140     C - 970.209.4076     web - www.solarwork.com

"Responsible Technologies for Responsible People since 1988"

Please consider the environment before printing this email   NABCEP #
051112-136