[RE-wrenches] Solar NGO's in Haiti??

Mike Sullivan zarmot at yahoo.com
Wed May 23 21:00:32 PDT 2012

Hi Bill,

I've worked as a contractor with SELF on half a dozen PV installations in central Haiti. SELF has a very good relationship with solar suppliers and solar technicians/electricians based out of PaP. Email me off-list and I will give you the contact info for the SELF project manager living in Haiti. I believe you can source Trojan T-105 and L-16 and maybe even Surrette S-460's from one of the solar vendors in PaP. It's a good option when faced with tariffs, delays and "lost" items going through Haitian customs, and I'm a big fan of supporting the local industry to strengthen their own solar infrastructure.

I'm currently working on a project in Tibet, but will be happy to help you with info whenever I have email access.

Cheers,

Mike Sullivan
Solar Energy International
zarmot at yahoo.com