[RE-wrenches] Xantrex 600v charge controller

Dana dana at solarwork.com
Thu May 17 15:07:25 PDT 2012

Looking back a lot of years I remember running 24 vdc 150' with [4] 4/0 THHN
cu for an array feeders for about 1.5K of 75 watt PV modules. Just the lay
out could have crippled you before lunch.

Perspective and forward progress is a wonderful thing.

#6 ain't diddely we would have begged for the opportunity for pulling #6.

Opps the grey hair is sticking out here......

Dana Orzel -  Great Solar Works, Inc -  E - dana at solarwork.com -  V
970.626.5253

F - 970.626.4140     C - 970.209.4076     web - www.solarwork.com

"Responsible Technologies for Responsible People since 1988"