[RE-wrenches] Battery changing on SW inverter

boB at midnitesolar.com boB at midnitesolar.com
Tue May 15 14:13:43 PDT 2012

Just for history sake, there actually WAS a dongle with a 9 volt battery
and 5 volt regulator in it that plugged
into the SW's parallel/stacking D-sub connector because there was access
to the internal 5 volt line.
I remember that because I designed it some time in the 1990's....
Then  the SW Plus came (?) out  that had flash in it that did remember
the settings.

boB