[RE-wrenches] Battery changing on SW inverter

Kent Osterberg kent at coveoregon.com
Tue May 15 19:28:31 PDT 2012

Glenn,

Righthand Engineering <http://www.righthandeng.com/hm_swca.htm> still
makes the memory backup device you are thinking about. I recommend going
though all the menus before you work on the system and writing down the
settings. You may even find that there are some settings that are not
appropriate. Keep a copy of how you left the the system programmed in
case there are ever any questions or need to reprogram it again later.

Kent Osterberg
Blue Mountain Solar, Inc.
www.bluemountainsolar.com