[RE-wrenches] Boxes and bags

Marv Dargatz Marv.Dargatz at solaredge.com
Tue Apr 24 12:31:07 PDT 2012

Dan,

You had me rolling on the floor, clutching my (now sore) stomach, and not able to see due to the flood of tears in my eyes.

Perhaps you should buy smaller underwear that isn’t capable of reaching above your belly button.

See ya!

Marv
Director of Technology and Support, North America
SolarEdge Technologies, Inc.
Tech Support North America:  +877.360.5292