[RE-wrenches] DC power supply

Howie Michaelson howie at suncatchervt.com
Mon Apr 23 12:08:21 PDT 2012

Hi All,

I have a client who hads been off-grid, but is finally bringing power in.
We will be removing his battery bank and converting his solar over to a
straight grid-tied Net Metered system.  However he still has a few
critical DC loads which he'd prefer to keep as DC, so we are in the market
for a DC power supply (12 and 24 loads) for maybe 150-250 watts max.  I
assume we will have a single power supply and then use a converter to
supply the 12 or 24 vDC that isn't supplied by the power supply.  Anyone
have a power supply they like using?

Thanks,
Howie
--
Howie Michaelson
NABCEP Certified Solar PV Installer™

Catamount Solar, LLC
Renewable Energy Systems Sales and Service
VT Solar Electric & Hot Water Incentive Partner
http://www.CatamountSolar.com
802-272-0004