[RE-wrenches] DC power supply

Dana dana at solarwork.com
Mon Apr 23 14:19:26 PDT 2012

IOTA - Bomber, stable, idles down to MA draw. I have run Sunfrost
refrigerators in the same scenario on them. You can series them for double
the voltage if required too.

Dana Orzel -  Great Solar Works, Inc -  E - dana at solarwork.com -  V
970.626.5253
F - 970.626.4140     C - 970.209.4076     web - www.solarwork.com
"Responsible Technologies for Responsible People since 1988"