[RE-wrenches] DC power supply

Tom Duffy Tom at thesolar.biz
Mon Apr 23 13:27:30 PDT 2012

Howie

We sell Iota Power Supplies they work well and last for years. They are made in China

Kind Regards

Tom Duffy
Senior Solar Design Engineer

Toll Free 888-895-8179
tom at thesolar.biz
For: Customer Service and Accounting 888-895-6810  Grid tie sales 888-895-7847
Off Grid sales 888-895-7765 Other Product Sales 888-895-9612
Shipping and Receiving 888-895-6497 Tech Support 888-895-8179