[RE-wrenches] Unusual Module

Kent Osterberg kent at coveoregon.com
Sat Mar 24 13:35:07 PDT 2012

Allan,

Your right about the modules from Carrizo being made by Arco. And
weren't they mono-crystalline? Three of these modules in series would be
30 cells and not enough voltage for charging a 12-volt battery. But I
think that's the biggest similarity to a Quad-Lam.

Kent Osterberg
Blue Mountain Solar, Inc.
www.bluemountainsolar.com