[RE-wrenches] Unusual Module

Nathan Jones solardude97 at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 24 12:21:18 PDT 2012

Hilton,
That description sounds like some old modules I used to have. I thought they were from the ARCO project. Same circumstances I think. As I recall the modules were Tri Lams (not sure on the proper name for them) but they were also 3 in series for 12 volt nominal. At least the ones I had were. They were the lowest grade, or most burned up of the scoring system used to resell them. Mud was the term applied to their grade I think. They were STI 120 watt decaled but put out around 75 watts by the time I got them. That was late 90s
 Sold them with that place so no idea what they are putting out today.
Nathan