[RE-wrenches] non-vertigo safety sun-glasses

Jason Lerner wapalco at rockisland.com
Tue Mar 6 05:49:31 PST 2012

Hello Nick,

I wear these glass lens safety glasses that don't scratch and are not curved   http://www.phillips-safety.com/store/index.php?cPath=46_82?osCsid=1b15k027lnasfvcplvo2fvemt2       and then can pop out the clear lens and put in green for welding or a day at the beach.....

Cheers,
Jason Lerner
Waldron Power and Light Co.