[RE-wrenches] non-vertigo safety sun-glasses

bob ellison reellison at gmail.com
Sun Mar 4 04:58:10 PST 2012

Try Deluth Trading, they have rated "cheater" safety sun glasses if you need
a boost. For those unfamiliar they are glasses like readers for those of us
whose eyes are not what they were 20 - 30 years ago. They even have a "fat
head" version!

http://www.duluthtrading.com/search/searchresults/sitesearchresults.aspx?pg=
1
<http://www.duluthtrading.com/search/searchresults/sitesearchresults.aspx?pg
=1&p_keyword=cheater+glasses&p_origin=mens-glasses-mens-eyewear&processor=co
ntent>
&p_keyword=cheater+glasses&p_origin=mens-glasses-mens-eyewear&processor=cont
ent

Hopefully the link works.

Later,

Bob