[RE-wrenches] Service Contract

Dana dana at solarwork.com
Fri Mar 2 13:36:43 PST 2012

In 24 years of doing off grid PV – Preventative Maintenance for folks:

We do T & M and split the mileage between stops, some folks have bigger
banks – some smaller, some provide their own distilled water - most do not,
some with generators some without, some want us to change the oil and a very
few do their own,  some have trackers to check/lube once a year, some fixed
or pole mount PV.

I have not come up with a one size fits all. Let me know if you come up with
a brain child here. We have to snowshoe, ski, & drive to, and some we
snowmobile to. Good luck.

Dana Orzel

Great Solar Works, Inc

E - dana at solarwork.com

V - 970.626.5253

F - 970.626.4140

C - 970.209.4076

web - www.solarwork.com

"Responsible Technologies for Responsible People since 1988"