[RE-wrenches] Gen start

lars Ortegren lars at cal-solar.com
Tue Feb 28 11:33:31 PST 2012

Daryl:
By chance, is there a Flex Net that is also tied into this system? Though I
love the idea of having SOC parameters built into the AGS, I have nothing
but problem with them. Especially with older battery banks, they seem to
want to start either a 2 hour, or 2 minute timer, regardless of the voltage
or SOC. If you do have a Flexnet in the system, I would disconnect it from
the battery and the hub and restart the system without it. Then at least you
can tweak the voltage parameters and timers to solve the issue.

Lars Ortegren

Director of Operations
California Solar Electric Company
10141 Evening Star Drive, Suite 6
Grass Valley, CA 95945
http://www.californiasolarco.com/

Phone : (530)274-3671
Fax: (530)274-7518

California C-10 Electical Contractor #779624
NABCEP Certified PV Installer # 091110-89
Certified NABCEP Continuing Education Provider
More about NABCEP:

http://www.nabcep.org/