[RE-wrenches] 10 Degree Ballast Racking--Recommendations

Orion Thornton othornton at solarips.com
Tue Feb 21 17:30:49 PST 2012

Thanks Glenn,

In quick glance it appears that the RayPort system does not integrate wind
deflectors and it looks like more ballast blocks are required, of course
the required ballast will be based on the specific site parameters, but in
general have you seen the PSF of the RayPort system being a little higher
in comparison to other systems?

*Orion Thornton*

Independent Power Systems

NABCEP Certified PV Installer