[RE-wrenches] cycling flooded batteries is not necessary

Howie Michaelson howie at suncatchervt.com
Tue Feb 21 10:06:54 PST 2012

Todd,

If in fact one was only equalizing in a grid-tied float service, do you
have a clear sense of how often or under what criteria equalizing would be
indicated?

Howie
--
Howie Michaelson
NABCEP Certified Solar PV Installer™

Catamount Solar, LLC
Renewable Energy Systems Sales and Service
VT Solar Electric & Hot Water Incentive Partner
http://www.CatamountSolar.com
802-272-0004