[RE-wrenches] Interstate L-16 vs Trojan L-16REB

Maverick Brown [Maverick Solar] maverick at mavericksolar.com
Wed Feb 15 13:14:23 PST 2012

Unless you have an Outback FN-DC and have programmed Enable Auto Grid Tie control. Which will
Absorb the batteries and then Sell the rest of the day. It is tricky to get the Charge Parameters Met to work but it is worth it to set it up.

Thank you,

Maverick

Maverick Brown
BSEET, NABCEP Certified Solar PV Installer ®
President & CEO
Maverick Solar Enterprises, Inc.
Office:     512-919-4493
Cell:        512-460-9825