[RE-wrenches] A little housekeeping

Michael Welch michael.welch at re-wrenches.org
Wed Jan 18 17:58:24 PST 2012

If you have any questions about this post, please contact me OFF list.

Just a reminder folks: we ask our manufacturers representatives to not comment on their competitors' products, so please don't tempt them. I usually recommend contacting the manufacturer directly, and then if appropriate report back to the list. You can ask their rep directly on list too, but my experience is that not all the manu reps follow the list closely.

And this brings up another housekeeping item. Generally, I do not remove folks from the list when they change jobs. But if a former installer happens to take a job with an equipment manufacturer, that might not be the case. Please let me know so that we can work out who the official manu rep is going to be.

Thanks, you all are awesome.