[RE-wrenches] BPS warranty claims

John DeBoever jdeboever at trojanbattery.com
Mon Jan 16 07:04:57 PST 2012

From: Marco Mangelsdorf [mailto:marco at pvthawaii.com]
Sent: Sunday, January 15, 2012 07:07 PM
To: 'RE-wrenches' <re-wrenches at lists.re-wrenches.org>
Subject: [RE-wrenches] BPS warranty claims

My old, usual channels to get warranty coverage from BP Solar appear to have dried up with messages like this.

Dear Customer,

Customer Service Department has turned off their lights after 31+ years. If you are receiving this message you will need to contact Christine Alien at 301-698-4217 or e-mail her at Christine.Alinen at bp.com<mailto:Christine.Alinen at bp.com>.   It's been a pleasure servicing you!

So I sent an email to this Christine only to get a no-such-recipient message.

Uh-oh….

I’d appreciate any name and email address of where I can go for help.  I’ve got a handful of SX mods that fried due that hot spot problem at the j-box.

Thanks,
marco

This e-mail message and any attachments that accompany it may contain
information that is confidential, privileged, or protected from disclosure.
It is intended solely for the use of the individual(s) to whom it was intended
to be addressed. If you have received this e-mail by mistake, or you are not
the intended recipient, any reading, disclosure, copying or other use of this
communication is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this communication
in error, please immediately advise the sender at their phone number listed
above, or by electronic mail, and also permanently delete the original and all
copies of this e-mail and any attachments from all locations. Thank you.