[RE-wrenches] DC to AC derate

Kent Osterberg kent at coveoregon.com
Thu Jan 5 16:13:35 PST 2012

Ray,

The balancing transformer isn't allowed with the GVFX inverters. In a
dual FX inverter system, using the balancing transformer or not using it
is nearly a wash. I think you save 15 watts when the inverter is asleep
but the transformer losses are 10 or 12 watts.

Kent Osterberg
Blue Mountain Solar, Inc.
www.bluemountainsolar.com
t: 541-568-4882