[RE-wrenches] Pilot Hole Template

Solar Energy Solutions solarenergysolutions at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 13 10:03:22 PST 2012

What the industry needs and I would do anything to find is some kind of a bullet proof rooftop rafter finder.  Imagine the time saved and pilot holes gone the way of the Doe Doe.

Santa?
Andrew Koyaanisqatsi
President
Solar Energy Solutions, Inc.
Since 1987,
Moving Portland and Beyond
to an Environmentally Sustainable Future.
503-238-4502
http://www.solarenergyoregon.com/

"Better one's House too little one day
than too big all the Year after."