[RE-wrenches] Pilot Hole Template

Jesse Dahl dahlsolar at gmail.com
Wed Dec 12 07:53:30 PST 2012

Since this job was a spec job and the materials are already here, I need to use the quick mount, so.  I took a quick mount, inserted a 1/2" EMT coupling (after some filing) and stuck a 8" piece of 1/2" EMT in the coupling Nd tightened it down. Checked it with my square to ensure it is coming out of the flashing square to the world.  I haven't drilled a hole yet, but will update.

Jesse

Sent from my iPhone