[RE-wrenches] Pilot Hole Template

Jason Szumlanski jason at fafcosolar.com
Wed Dec 12 06:03:35 PST 2012

We just completed a job with Eco-65's. It took about 12 man-days to install
200 of the base plates and L-Feet on a flat roof with wood blocks on a
metal deck with about 3" total from the rolled roof surface to the metal
deck. We custom-cut patches to go over the metal flashing supplied with the
base plate.

Email me privately if you would like some pictures.

The materials are not cheap, but the installation was quite smooth and did
not require getting into the drop-ceiling or displacing office workers
below. We used 6" OMG extra heavy duty fasteners (part no. XHD006B).

*Jason Szumlanski** *

*Fafco Solar*