[RE-wrenches] Small PV system/experiment for kids

Jesse Dahl dahlsolar at gmail.com
Wed Dec 12 06:57:59 PST 2012

This is for older kids, but may help.  I did a project for a 7th - 10th grade science class.  The school wanted one module and batteries, but I talked them out of any batteries, and they went with a small awning mount array and grid tied it with weather station, temp and irradiance meters along with monitoring.  I created a small week long curriculum for the teachers and walked them through the system using that curriculum.  Might be a little more than you're looking for...

Jesse

Sent from my iPhone