[RE-wrenches] weak voltage

Kirpal Khalsa solarworks at gmail.com
Mon Oct 15 08:32:05 PDT 2012

Mick.....we had this happen once too.....Luckily it had already become
standard procedure for us to check and notate voltage of each battery prior
to connecting battery cables....we had installed 11 of the 12 batteries and
the 12th battery turned out to have reversed polarity......While we didn't
send it back we made clear markings on the battery case and wired it
appropriately.....Whew!
lesson of the day: always check each battery for voltage and polarity at or
before installation......
OK, now time to go replace a customers battery bank, Note to self:- check
battery polarity!
Be safe, cheers!

--
Sunny Regards,