[RE-wrenches] Enphase M210

William Dorsett wmdorsett at sbcglobal.net
Wed Sep 26 18:38:31 PDT 2012

Jason, If the pictures of the E18 & 19 are accurate, and from my
conversations with the different suppliers that include SolarBridge
inverters, several of these use the original Pantheon I instead of the
updated Pantheon II model. Apparently there are differences in the locking
clip in the module connectors and perhaps some problems with inverter data
speed between the models. I think SolarBridge looks promising and one of the
great advantages of micros is the fine resolution troubleshooting. In
locating Enphase under an array, it makes sense to locate as many under as
few modules as possible in the event of call backs..so you don't have to
flip the card in the middle of the deck. With AC modules, the inverters is
going to be evenly distributed under the whole array. So you are way more
likely to be crawling out there to the middle.

Bill Dorsett

Sunwrights

Manhattan, KS