[RE-wrenches] parallel OCPD

Jeff Irish jeff at hudsonsolar.com
Wed Sep 26 05:48:03 PDT 2012

Code issues aside, even two seemingly identical runs each with breakers would have at least slightly different resistances, causing the lower resistance run to take more than half the total current, tripping the breaker in that run, then causing a tripping of the breaker in the other run.

Jeff Irish