[RE-wrenches] Grid tie with BB

toddcory at finestplanet.com toddcory at finestplanet.com
Sun Sep 2 20:13:47 PDT 2012

flooded lead antimony - NOT flood lead calcium.

todd

On Sunday, September 2, 2012 11:30am, "Drake" <drake.chamberlin at redwoodalliance.org> said:

I just went through the same thing, and installed a 2205 Watt system on 4 Concord 224 Ah (24 hr rate) batteries.  I talked with the Concord tech support, and was told that this was fine.  Also, look in the SunXtender manual.  It says a very fast charge is good and allows for what would be brutal charge rates on a flooded battery.