[RE-wrenches] Grid tie with BB

Drake drake.chamberlin at redwoodalliance.org
Sun Sep 2 11:30:23 PDT 2012

I just went through the same thing, and installed a 2205 Watt system
on 4 Concord 224 Ah (24 hr rate) batteries.  I talked with the
Concord tech support, and was told that this was fine.  Also, look in
the SunXtender manual.  It says a very fast charge is good and allows
for what would be brutal charge rates on a flooded battery.