[RE-wrenches] Best practices for comp shingle flashing?

SunHarvest eric at harvesthesun.com
Wed Aug 15 16:21:54 PDT 2012

Thanks guys. Talked with TTi and mentioned Mr. Miller's experience with rust. They said they got a lot of feedback about this problem on their 1st generation line and have since corrected the issue. I'll remain cautious...thanks Willy.

TTi, DPW, EcoFasten, and Quick-mount all seem to have the same issue of lacking versatility in height adjustment. Anyway, going to check out a sample from TTi. DPW and EcoFasten look like they still require cutting of both flash base and comp courses. I'm trying to avoid cutting anything as I want to avoid disturbing original flashing and original roofing material.

Thanks for all your input!!

Eric Stikes
SunHarvest Solar
A Sustainable Energy Group Partner