[RE-wrenches] Best practices for comp shingle flashing?

Solar Energy Solutions solarenergysolutions at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 14 15:24:53 PDT 2012

We us and love Flatt Jack.  No cutting, no caulking, no gaskets.

http://www.thompsontec.com/products/tti-flat-jack-roof-mount/

Andrew Koyaanisqatsi
President
Solar Energy Solutions, Inc.
Since 1987,
Moving Portland and Beyond
to an Environmentally Sustainable Future.
503-238-4502
http://www.solarenergyoregon.com/

"Better one's House too little one day
than too big all the Year after."