[RE-wrenches] disabled veteran-owned solar installation firms ?

Jeff Yago jryago at dtisolar.com
Mon Aug 13 07:25:49 PDT 2012

We have a team together for a large design-build solar project for a
Veterans Hospital in Virginia.  The design team is solid and has lots of
prior electrical experience working at this specific facility and also has
solar design experience, but we need to include an installation firm on the
team that is certified by Veterans administration as "SDVOSB" - Service
Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business.   Anybody interested and near
southern Virginia??

Jeff Yago
DTI Solar
804-457-9566