[RE-wrenches] Morningstar MPPT charge controller

Larry Crutcher, Starlight Solar Power Systems larry at starlightsolar.com
Thu Aug 2 10:11:33 PDT 2012

I built a billboard lighting system with the Suresine inverter and LED flood lights. It is the only inverter that works in the extreme summer temperatures in Yuma, AZ.

The PV controller is the Blue Sky Energy SB2512iX. It has an amazing programable lighting controller built in. You will need to use the IPN-Pro remote to set up the program. The Aux. output drives a 30A SPST automotive type relay for switching the 12 volt line to the inverter. It has been working well for over two years.

Larry Crutcher
Starlight Solar Power Systems
(928) 342-9103
www.starlightsolar.com