[RE-wrenches] roof attachment in tile roof

William Miller william at millersolar.com
Wed Jul 18 17:29:53 PDT 2012

Benn:

Stanchions are tried and true, solid, do not leak and do not allow
uplift.  If we are going to do solar right, we need to be electricians and
roofers.  This means we have to cut tile.  I'd get some scraps and
practice.  The new 4 to 4-1/2" right angle  battery grinders with diamond
wheels may be real practical.  It's been a few months so I forget what tool
we used.

Wm