[RE-wrenches] NABCEP Recertification Survey

Tom Duffy Tom at thesolar.biz
Mon Jul 16 09:40:08 PDT 2012

Allan

We have also seen some rather cleverly worded references to NABCEP Techs (somewhere in the company) meaning there is a slim chance that you could get the NABCEP guy but probably not, when a consumer calls. They try to give the impression that all the techs are NABCEP. And who knows maybe none are. They’re out there!

I do agree that a customer reference via the three questions is a relevant venue for re-cert

Kind Regards

Tom Duffy
Senior Solar Design Engineer
Toll Free 888-895-8179
tom at thesolar.biz
For: Customer Service and Accounting 888-895-6810  Grid tie sales 888-895-7847
Off Grid sales 888-895-7765 Other Product Sales 888-895-9612
Shipping and Receiving 888-895-6497 Tech Support 888-895-8179