[RE-wrenches] Security / theft questions

Jason Szumlanski jason at fafcosolar.com
Fri Jul 6 10:13:57 PDT 2012

I do not worry about it at all, but there was a panel theft highlighted on
the local news recently (not our customer). Given the fact that some local
areas have had serious A/C compressor theft issues, I would have expected
more solar panel thefts. People will steal ANYTHING, and logic doesn't play
much of a factor.

http://www.solarsouthwestflorida.com/solar-panel-theft-in-naples-fl/

Jason Szumlanski
Fafco Solar