[RE-wrenches] L feet no flashing in shingle roof

Chris Mason cometenergysystems at gmail.com
Wed Jul 4 04:01:12 PDT 2012

All of this refers to shingle roofs, which we don't see much of. We mostly
deal with concrete and corrugated steel/galvalume, the latter being a
nightmare. Does anyone have good ideas for dealing with corrugated? There's
no way to flash it, the blocks are fine when you hit a beam on the ridge
but half the time your penetration has to be on the trough of the
corrugated steel.
Other than lots of goop, I don't know how else to seal it.