[RE-wrenches] Kyocera KC 120-1R = 102 Watt

Wallace Stahle wstahle at pacific.net
Thu Jun 28 11:07:59 PDT 2012

Bill,
It is simpler than that.

I multiplied the labeled peak volts x the peak amps at STC.  That is, using the stated data from label on back of module .

In other words the R in model number might mean refurbished but actually results in reduced output. Though it is stated as +10/-0% in the install document included.

Wallace Stahle
Future Electric Energy Co
P O Box 236
Willits, CA 95490